Robert Scott, Tax Assessor, Code Enforcement, Building/Plumbing Inspector
City Hall Hours
Monday -- Thursday
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
8:00 a.m -- 3:30 p.m
Please note City Hall closes at 1:30 on the last day of every month.
Business that can be conducted at City Hall include:
- Car, Boat, Trailer, Snowmobile, ATV registrations Please note you must bring your current registration, proof of insurance, and vehicle mileage with you or we cannot register your vehicle
- Collection of property taxes and sewer charges
- Clam Licenses At this time there isn't a clam ordinance in Eastport for recreational clamming which is defined as one peck per day. Commercial clammers MUST have a license.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses
- Notary Public Services
- Vital Records including Birth, Marriage, and Death Records. Please be advised
you are required to present proof of identity with your requests.
- Plumbing and Building Permits
- Tax and Property Information
- Marriage Licenses
- Voter Registration
- Dog Licenses
- Business Certificates