EASTPORT RECYCLING CENTER
Tollbridge Road and Route #190
2nd & 4th Saturdays
10:00 - 12:00
• #1 clear plastic (such as lettuce boxes)
• #1 PET (PETE) plastic (such as mushroom boxes)
• #2 naturally-colored plastic (such as milk and water containers)
• #2 colored plastic (such as laundry detergent containers)
• Cans and lids (non-aluminum only)
• Office paper (such as copy paper and lined paper)
• Cardboard (corrugated)
• Mixed paper (such as paper bags, greeting cards and junk mail)
• Newspapers, catalogs and magazines
• Redeemable bottles, cans and plastic containers (such as wine bottles, beer and soda cans and plastic water containers)
• Light bulbs or thermometers that contain mercury (such as long fluorescent bulbs or compact CFL bulbs)
• Paint (in original container with all or some of original label)
• Rinse plastic containers, redeemable bottles and cans. Labels can be left on.
• Remove plastic windows from envelopes and boxes
• Flatten cardboard, tagboard and plastic jugs.
• We cannot accept: non-corrugated cardboard/tagboard (such as cereal boxes and egg cartons), #3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 plastic, prescription medicine bottles, any glass, plastic bags, styrofoam, greeting cards with glitter, aluminum (such as pie plates or tin foil), waxy containers (such as milk cartons), any container with food residue and thick bags (such as pet food, birdseed and wood-pellet bags).
PLEASE NOTE THAT TAGBOARD AND #3-#7 PLASTICS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS OF AUGUST, 2019.