The City of Eastport supplies, for a $15.00 fee, certified copies, (with embossed seal), birth, marriage, and death records. Please call City Hall at 207-853-2300 for vital record copy and services fees.
Records can be obtained in person during regular office hours (Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Marriage intentions must be filed with the clerk in the city or town you are a resident of or if non-resident they may be filed in any clerk’s office in the State. The ceremony may take place anywhere within the State.
- Bride and Groom must file together
- Identification required, i.e. birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport.
- Also Social Security Numbers are required.
- Filing Fee $40.00
- If previously married, signed copies of the divorce papers or certified copy of death certificate is required.
- Once the intentions are filed and the license is issued the parties are free to marry anywhere within the State of Maine.