Eastport Senior Center:
- Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:30 pm; Lunch served (suggested donation $4); bingo and card games
- 2nd Wednesday of the month: birthdays celebrated and door prizes
- 1:30 pm: Bridge - all levels welcome!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Exercise class 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Menus for October
- October 3: shepherd's pie, salad, rolls, cookies
- October 10: Beef stew, rolls, cake and ice cream
- October 17: Macaroni & cheese, peas, hot dogs, rolls, apple pie
- October 24: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, carrots, jello w/ whipped cream
- October 31: Chop suey, salad, garlic bread, ice cream sundaes
*menus subject to change
The Eastern Area Agency on Aging is a source of information, options, and services for seniors, adults with disabilities, and caregivers.
State of Maine Aging & Disability Services has extensive information and resources for the needs of seniors and caregivers.
Legal Services for the Elderly provides free legal help for Maine residents 60 and older. Toll Free Helpline: 800-750-5353.